Supporting Strategies is pleased to offer bookkeeping franchise opportunities. This is your chance to take advantage of the rising demand for bookkeeping and controller level services among small businesses.
We’ve developed a proven, scalable business model with highly automated systems and processes to deliver cost-effective accounting services to clients. Furthermore, our low overhead and variable cost delivery model enable franchisees to closely match costs to revenues.
Joining the Supporting Strategies Team
As a Supporting Strategies franchisee, you’ll enjoy access to:
- A turn-key scalable business model
- A defined marketing territory for your Supporting Strategies Accounting Franchise that includes a minimum of 20,000 small businesses (those employing 1-100 employees)
- Access to our Virtual Key technology platform – this supported platform gives you and your team all of the technology tools necessary to manage your clients
- Business development system & support
- Team recruiting support & training programs
- Access to Supporting Strategies University & our team of SSU coaches
- Help Desk support for your team and your clients – includes document management services and a support hotline
Please click below if you are interested in learning more about our bookkeeping franchise opportunity. We will be in touch to discuss the options with you.
The following is an overview of the steps to become a Supporting Strategies Franchisee. The anticipated time from application to opening is estimated at a minimum of two months.
7 Quick and Easy Steps to Opening your Supporting Strategies Office
- Submit Request for More Information
- Meet with Franchise Development Team
- Submit Franchise Application
- Review Disclosure Document
- Sign Franchise Agreement
- Attend Training
- Celebrate Grand Opening