Supporting Strategies | Nassau County, NY
Supporting Strategies provides outsourced bookkeeping services and operational support to growing businesses.
Since 2004, growing businesses have counted on Supporting Strategies for expert bookkeeping services and operational support. We give you the support you need, when you need it, at a price you can afford. Our clients rely on the Nassau County, NY team for services such as:
• Accounts payable
• Billing and accounts receivable
• Financial reporting, planning and analysis
• HR and payroll support
• Bookkeeping services and month-end close
If you're a small business owner, you've got enough to worry about. Let Supporting Strategies | Nassau County, NY handle your books so you'll have more time to concentrate on your core business.
Why Supporting Strategies
Make sure you're outsourcing your bookkeeping services to a firm you can trust. At Supporting Strategies | Nassau County, NY, our team includes talented accounting professionals with years of experience in the field. They take the time to get to know your business and are committed to applying their expertise to help you grow and succeed. As a small business owner, every dollar counts. So we'll work with you to set a budget for our services, with a focus on maximizing efficiencies and cost predictability. We can scale up or down based on your changing demands, charge no minimums for our services and bill only for the actual time spent addressing your needs.
Why else should you turn to Supporting Strategies for bookkeeping services?
• Our proprietary, cloud-based technology platform allows employees to work remotely (thus reducing costs) and promotes consistency of service delivery.
• We use best-in-class software tools that increase automation and minimize manual data entry.
• We follow standard processes and workflows to ensure accounting standards are met.
Add it all up, and you can rely on Supporting Strategies | Nassau County, NY for all your bookkeeping and operational support needs. From invoicing customers and paying vendors to managing payroll and so much more, we're here to help take your small business to new heights.