Pete Denholm, Managing Director of Supporting Strategies | Northeast Florida, has been honored as one of Northeast Florida's small-business leaders of the year by the JAX Chamber.
The JAX Chamber, a not-for-profit organization with more than 3,000 Jacksonville-area business members, released its list of 13 leaders on January 22. The overall 2020 Small Business Leader of the Year will be announced at a reception on February 20.
"I am honored to represent the JAX Chamber - South Council for the Small Business Leader of the Year," says Denholm. "Being involved with the chamber has helped me be more connected with the business community and grow as a leader."
The local professionals included on the list were chosen by the JAX Chamber's councils, the Beaches and Entrepreneurial Growth divisions and the ImpactJAX young professionals group.
In addition to Denholm, the following individuals are in contention for Small Business Leader of the Year:
- Alfreda Boney, Perfectly Suited Career Consulting
- Jon Cagan, Cagan & Cagan PLLC
- Greg DiFranza, Kamp K-9 Jax Beach
- Aaron Enos, Sensible Recycling, Inc.
- Robert Fox, North Florida Warehouse FTZ
- Stephen Hudson, Digital Mark Company LLC
- Ben Johnson, Martin Coffee Company
- Charles Johnston, HeartWired Digital Solutions
- Earl Kelly, EK3 Technologies
- Katie Little, Allstate Insurance
- April Murdaugh, Woman To Woman Financial
- Jim Satterwhite, Venture Pointe Inc.
Congratulations to all!
About Supporting Strategies
Supporting Strategies has provided efficient and effective outsourced bookkeeping and controller services to growing businesses since 2004. Clients get the support they need, when they need it, at a price they can afford, allowing them to focus on their core business. Supporting Strategies' skilled, experienced professionals use secure, best-of-breed technology and a proven process to deliver a full suite of services, including accounts payable, accounts receivable, bookkeeping, financial reporting and payroll administration. For more information, please visit supportingstrategies.com.