As businesses begin to reopen after an unprecedented disruption, business owners and leaders are working fast and furiously to learn, understand, and adapt to a "New Normal." Understandably, we are all in new territory and there is no "prescribed" action plan that can be taken to successfully re-open, re-cover, and re-energize our businesses. Need help navigating the re-opening process? Attend our webinar on June 25th to learn from a panel of experts on how you and your business can continue to adapt as they discuss the following:
- Rehiring \ Hiring – Employees are scared to return to work -- what protocols can help make them feel safe?
- Marketing – What and how should you be communicating to customers and employees to reassure them?
- Business Planning – Finding ways to create new opportunities.
- Funding – Are there funding options when EIDL & PPP Loans are not enough?
- New Risks – What are they and can you protect your customers, employees, and business from them?